Friday!!!
Today is Friday.. I don't think it could have come fast enough! This has been a really long week, but I've started some processes for the future (particularly graduate school applications) along with the many other things I've been doing. Today, I'm leaving in a few minutes to go teach French II at Pella High.... I'm excited and nervous.. but it shouldn't be too difficult.. hopefully!
Last night, I got to talk on skype with one of my American friends from Paris. It was a long conversation because we haven't talked much! We even broke out the webcams!
Two weeks ago at NINE (the on-campus worship service), we did a drama and I'll try to get a copy of it so I can post it. It was a story (told through mime) to Lifehouse's "Everything"- we adapted the idea from something we saw online. I think it is a great picture of God's love and determination to fight on behalf of us.
Ok.. off I go to teach sophomores in HS!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home