Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finals-oh the joys of studying!




So I really should be studying for my two finals tomorrow, but that's what I've been doing almost all day- so I have no more desire to learn about the global economic and environmental policies that currently govern our world.. Although I have learned a lot and been able to apply things I learned in my internship in France.


So I have two finals tomorrow- International Politics and The Writings. I'm not too worried about the second one because the teacher has reviewed everyday of the semester and I know the material fairly well....then Friday I'll be headed home for a month of break! I have a reading list a mile long and hopefully I'll be able to check off a few!


Here's a picture from the bad ice storm we had on Tuesday! We lost a lot of trees on campus.

Also here is our pod christmas picture on the bridge!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home