One week left!

Ok, so I really have two weeks left- but only one of classes. Where did this semester go? There are lots of final projects and papers to do and a few tests to study for.. but somehow it will all get done. It always does!
Here is the picture of the four of us at the farm! It was fun, cold, and relaxing! I absolutely love the girls I live with. I have been so so blessed to have them as part of my life. God has answered many prayers through them!
Thanksgiving break was also great! Eating food, seeing family, shopping, decorating for Christmas, and spending time with the parents was a great break from school!
Today, I got an email from my boss from my French internship- he is retiring and he wanted to invite me to his retirement party! I thought that was very nice of him, so now I'm on the lookout for a neat present that I could send him!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home