homeless in paris
ok so i'm now officially homeless in paris.. jk!! well i sort of am. I was officially done with my program on may 25th (my presentation went well). then i went to denmark and norway with my friend meghan and her friend from home that was studying in Copenhagen. We had a great time and now I'm back in Paris. On the last night with my friend Rashanda, three of us went to this cool club called Black Calvados... it wasn't even marked and some famous singer owns it (her sister told us we had to go..). we had a great time!
I spent my last night at the foyer, one night with a friend in her foyer and now two nights with a friend and her dad... then on monday i move into the apartment I rented with my parents. i go get them at the airport on wed. and then the two week craziness begins!!
i'm looking forward to it and excited to see them, but i really am going to miss this amazing city!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home