Saturday, February 03, 2007

End of January!

Wow.. i can't believe it's already Feb. which brought several changes. This past week has been filled with saying good-bye to 1st semester friends and meeting 2nd semester students. Also, it was the end of 1st semester classes at the Catho and the entrance exam for the Chamber of Commerce. So lots of ends and beginnigns during this week. But it should be very exciting at the Chamber- we got our classes for the rest of the year and I love organized people- so I think we'll be getting along well even though some of the class titles scare me "Decryptage de l'economie francaise" or "Negociation, Argumentaion, et Marketing" (decryptage of the french economy or negociation, arguing and marketing-- but all in french)!
So last night we went to the Eiffel Tower with some of the new students. It was great fun! Monday I'm planning to go to either an Egyptian expo or to the Pantheon and Invalides to see lots of important dead French guys... we'll see what I'm up to after staying up and watching the Superbowl...oh yes, 1:30am I will be up and cheering!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home