Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Paris in the fall


Caption: Paris in the fall is beautiful! I know it's not the most famous part of the museum,but it's still the Louvre and I thought the tree was really pretty!

Well, I'm surviving! There are good days and days when I wish I could get in a car and drive 2hrs and arrive at home-- but that's not going to happen! I don't have classes on Tuesdays or Wednesdays so I get lots of things done. Yesterday one of my American friends and I met for lunch- at a university restaurant (like a cafeteria, but french style) and then went to several stores and were planning on climbing the stairs up Notre Dame to see the city, but when we got there at 2:30pm the line was pretty long and they were closing at 3pm because of a concert being held there. So, we shopped some more. We hit all 7 levels of BHV-- a Kohls, JC Penneys, Best Buy, Bed Bath and Beyond combination!
The whole purpose (ok, not the whole purpose, but the majority of it) was research! We're both looking for winter coats. We're not sure if we're going to need them or not because it doesn't get super cold here, but we're looking and finding styles, colors, and prices that we like!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home