4th of July
Wow, summer is going so fast! I'm having a great time at home, but it is very different than before. I miss all my friends from Central even though I've gotten to see several of them. But summer is half over today. I've been starting to get ready for this fall-- in less than 2 months I'll be in Paris! I found out which foyer (dorm) I'm going to be in so that's exciting, but all I know is the address...I'm in the 14th arrondissment, which is the Montparnasse area. I've heard it's less touristy and several of the addresses of churches that I have are in the 14th as well- so that makes me happy. Not a whole lot is new, but I have a feeling that blogging this next year will be a great way to stay in touch with everyone on the other side of the pond! Happy 4th!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home