Friday, May 12, 2006

Sophomore/Junior

So now I am officially done with my freshman year of college- isn't that crazy? So now that I'm a sophomore (by year) and junior (by credits)- what does that mean for me? Well today after one last breakfast with the girls, I will be packing up my stuff and heading back to CF for the summer. I'm super excited not to have classes and just work this summer. You may ask why I'm going to work- obviously to make money, but especially to make money since I will be spending next year in France--- isn't that crazy? Yes, I know I am crazy! I'm super excited and nervous all at the same time, I think the biggest adjustments for me will be living in a big city- I'll be going from Pella to Paris- and missing people from home and school! Well-- off to the last breakfast of freshman year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home