Tuesday, April 04, 2006

crazy week


It seems like forever since Spring break and it's only been two weeks, but so much has happened. Classes are going really fast now and all the papers and projects are due here in the next two weeks. I am excited but also somewhat overwhelmed. I also start a new class tonite from 6:30 to 9:30 so that will take up my tues nights. I also started dutch dancing practice for tulip time. I am excited to do that this year-- the benefits of living in a cute little Dutch town.

Well I decided that I would post a pic from Hawaii again and tell this really cool story. So last night we were watch Grey's Anatomy (that we had taped from Sun. night) and there was a commercial for the show LOST and I was watching the tv and the other people in my room were talking about next semester and I saw this guy in a robe on the commercial and i said "Julie, it's the robe guy" meaning that the guy we saw while we were climbing down the mountain in Hawaii (after watching the sunrise). We knew they were filming LOST and we thought that he might be a cast member because he was wearing a bathrobe and he didn't say hi back when Jennie said hi to him.... so, we were like less than a foot away from a guy on LOST and if you see the commercial, the mountain that he is on... I climbed up it!! This pic shows some of the crew setting up for filming!
Easter is coming soon and that makes me super happy--- cause it's a pretty cool holiday and i get a short break from school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home