Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm famous!


I'm officially famous. During the first semester some random person came to my room and asked me for a quote, then i got an email later about a photo shoot. Then they put the two together in "Said in Red" the publication that is sent to all sophomores, juniors, and seniors interested in Central... so I'm famous! (no, not really!)

so the second week of classes has begun and seems to be going really really slow! Today seemed really long, and it's not even close to over yet. I got up early and worked out with Julie, which was good, but super early. Then I had my biology lab... good stuff. i have now learned how to use a microscope, i know i know-- that's pretty easy, but i've never really used one before since i didn't take bio in high school... the little things that you learn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Barthelemy said...

Can we have an autograph?

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home