Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday of a New Semester...

First Tuesday of the semester... and I survived, actually I only had one class because my lab didn't meet this week. I am still not feeling the best, but am definitely better than yesterday! I got a lot of little errands done today and was even able to walk up to the square with a friend. It was a good day-- but nothing too exciting happened. Now, I'm going to start reading one of my novels for my International Studies Class, it's supposed to be funny, so hopefully it will be. Then tomorrow I have 3 classes and then the afternoon to work on homework for Thursday and then I have class tomorrow night at 8:30 til 10.. so I won't be able to go to Nine for the first month of the semester--- sad, but my new montra is that "ed tech is only a month"... i will survive!!! well, off to do some reading...