Monday, November 21, 2005

Happy Early Turkey Day!

I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I am super duper excited for this holiday! This year I have a new appreciation for homemade food of all kinds-- meat, potatoes, vegetables, and dessert of course!! But what has inspired this new appreciation for food... college cafeteria food! well, i shouldn't complain because it's really not that bad, but yesterday after church the Federated church family had their Thanksgiving.. i think it was the 4th annual!! But there was so much good food that people actually made!! It was so delicious and I really didn't even eat that much- in terms of quantity-- but the quality was amazing!!!! i can't even put into words!! so i'm waiting with lots of anticipation for turkey day and I'm excited to see my parents and other extended family because I haven't seen them since August!!! And--- the Stanley family is in Cedar Falls so I will get to see them for a little bit before they head off to celebrate Thanksgiving with their family!! Yea!! But I will also miss my "new" friends from college because I won't see them for like 5 whole days... that's crazy!!
but I think I'll survive... now it's time to go finish my French paper!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home