TGIF
I really love Fridays, especially Fridays when your prof cancels your last class of the day and you get to go home and eat real food!! I'm super excited! And tonite I'm going to go to the musical at NU and see my first production at NU that I'm not invovled in- since freshman year of hs... crazy, huh? It will be weird to be in the audience, but also really neat! Also, tomorrow I'm going to the Wartburg/Central game which should be super good! Go Dutch! I am super excited to go home and eat awesome food, prepared by my awesome parents. It's amazing the things you miss at college-- I never thought I'd say I want to eat vegetables, but that's what i miss.. crazy, huh?
well, i need to work on my lit paper so all my homework for the weekend is done before I come home!! I'm super excited!
have a good weekend all!! maybe i'll see you--if you live in CF

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home