Easter Break

Happy Belated Easter! I throughly enjoyed my Easter break! It came at a much needed time and was great to see lots of people at home. I also really enjoyed the Good Friday and Easter services- it was so refreshing to reflect on God's great mercy for us as sinners! I got to sleep in a little bit, do some homework, read, hang out with the fam and friends... I am excited for summer so I can see these people some more and hang out with them and actually sit down and chat, but I also missed my friends from college quite a lot-- I don't know how we're going to survive 3 months without each other... at least most of them live in Iowa... lots of roadtrips this summer! Well, I thought I would continue posting Hawaii pics.. because they are pretty sweet... so here is one of Jess, me, and Julie right after we arrived in Hawaii-- Jenny, Ben, and Katy welcomed us with beautiful leis that smelled so good! I wish they would have survived long enough for us to bring them home, but they were basically dying by the end of the week and i don't think we could even bring them back to the mainland.... well... i must return to the homework!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home