je suis en france
Bonjour tout le monde,
Je suis en France! I have arrived safely to Tours, France and have started my classes at the Intstitut. Today was the first day of classes, so they weren't too difficult, but we still have homework. Just reading two pages. I am doing well so far, no big problems yet. The only small problem I had was finding the TGV station in the Charles de Gaulle airport after being awake a really long time.
I am staying with a famille d'acceuil in Tours (host family) which turns out to be an older divorced lady who often hosts students. There are two other american girls there right now, but they leave on Friday.
I am still getting adjusted to the time change and the overall culture shock. I have enjoyed my experience so far and have met many new people- French, American, Belgium, Swiss, etc. Alors, I will post some pictures when I have time and access to the internet-- which is somewhat limited over here...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home