la vie continue...
Life continues to move forward slowly. This week has been interesting to say the least and I don't know about where you are, but for me these past two weeks have gone super slow. I guess it's a mix between the "end of the semester" crunch time and starting a second semester living in Paris (after Christmas at home) along with a lovely head cold.
But, it is getting better. I'm looking forward to getting through the next two weeks, finishing my classes and tests (my last test is next Thursday) and then starting my internship. I'm also looking into traveling to Spain to see some friends from school during my break at the end of Feb.
This weekend is the visitor weekend at my church. Once a month they hand out about 6000 flyers to people in the street and in the metro- inviting them to come to the service/conference that has a specific theme and always ends with an invitation. It's always a great day and it's amazing to see God's work.. over the last few months there have been several (I think between 7-12) people who have given their lives to Christ. Super amazing!!
Also, we have our "youth group" bible study tomorrow night, but we're having a game night and such. We're meeting in the Luxembourg gardens (picture) so that should be fun, but it means I need to get work done tonight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home