
so last night was Central's formal. it was held off-campus.. at the convention center in downtown des moines (right alongside all the crazy state basketball people)! i went with group of my friends and we all had a pretty good time. we went out to dinner beforehand at the Latin King, an italian restaurant in des moines. then we all really enjoyed the live band from MN even though they played a lot of older stuff that I didn't know that well.... we danced the night away and made it safely back to pella afterwards!the picture is of me and 3 of my roommates at the restaurant while we were waiting!
also, some good, but still unofficial news, is that i have been accepted to a graduate program for next Jan. It's still in the works and not everything is set yet, but it could be pretty cool. I'm trying to plan a time when I can visit though! =) God is in control and he makes me laugh at his timing!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home