Update...
Well.. I'm a bad blogger since it's been a really long time! And I'll skip to the here and now rather than try to update everything that's happened between then and now.
I'm currently student teaching at Newton HS in the French classroom. I am in the middle of my 2nd week of full-time teaching. I enjoy the challenge and the excitement that goes with teaching a foreign language to high schoolers all day. I'm still adjusting to this placement (I was at Southeast Polk HS before), but I'm doing much better and finally have learned all the students' names. It's a process learning all 95 some students' first names, last names, and French names...
I am so excited for Thanksgiving- not just for the break, but also for the whole tradition. I am excited for the yummy food and for the time with family. Hopefully it will also include some good shopping (or maybe I'll completely avoid the stores)! I'm also excited to be at home and enjoy our fireplace...and then after Thanksgiving comes Christmas decorations and music.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home