schedule changes
well, i'm an official college student now because i have changed my schedule! i have switch french classes- my french prof decided i should try to move up to 20th century French literature, so today i decided to do that! everything worked out very well though... another girl moved up from level 221 to 321(my previous class) so she bought my books from me and i bought all of my new books and all of my profs (i had to change honors seminars because the new french class conflicted times) were in their offices when i went to get signatures which is a miracle in and of itself!! the only downside is that now i have to catch up to the rest of the class... 113 pages of "Thérèse Desqueyroux" so guess what my labor day weekend at home is going to include.. yes you guessed it.. mon nouveau livre favori!(my new favorite book)

2 Comments:
Does this mean you are going to graduate this May?
It was good seeing you at Church!
Oohh, la la.... I'm so glad you dig that frenchness!!!!
Yep I don't even know what I'm talking about. I just wanted to leave you a little note to remind you that you are superfantastical! And I love you.
Marissa
Post a Comment
<< Home