First Day of Classes
Today was my first official day as a college student and I got broken in bright and early. I had an honors seminar at 8:00.. and it was a lot of politics, so I hope that goes well. Then I had a brief break, and then French @10. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. There are 5 of us in my French class- 3 other girls and 1 guy. The guy is one of the Spanish language assistants and so he is from Mexico. I'm excited to meet our language assisstants tomorrow.. but then Lindsay-my roommate, Liz-a girl in my French class, and Krystal-a girl on my floor- went to lunch at cuifs and then Lindsay and I had intersections at 12:30... it was pretty boring.. just going over the class.. and all the expectations.. anyway- then I came back and did my French and Intersections homework cause I'm a good little student... and then Lindsay and I met with Mindy our RA to do our "roommate agreement" then we went to supper with a bunch of people... and then Mandy-our RA's twin sister and I went to the steel drum meeting.. and i think we're going to do it so i'm excited. Then Lindsay and I went to the Pella Aquatic Center and swam/water walked for a 1/2 hour and now we're tired! Well, the first day went well and tomorrow it starts all over again!

1 Comments:
My goodness, sounds like a busy first day. You did HOMEWORK already, my goodness pace yourself :)
Post a Comment
<< Home