My first day at Pella
Today, Sunday- was my first full day at college. It's going well. This morning I got up and went to Third Reformed Church with a girl from my floor. Her grandma took us and we went to the 8:10am service. It was a good time, but there weren't a lot of the younger generation around, but there are two more services later. So I might check those out at a later date. I ate lunch with Krystal, a girl on my floor- then we had SOS meetings, which are our small groups that help us "Make here home" as their shirts state! then my roomated Lindsay and I went and bought her books and then we've been hanging out in our room and talking to other people. I'll keep you updated and I promise to post pics of my dorm room!

1 Comments:
Brittany, Thank you for your email. I am so glad that you have a Blog. I will check often and am excited to hear how you are doing. Hopefully, your first week is awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home