Re-arranging



Well, today was a good day without classes. Lindsay and I got up this morning and went and "confirmed" our enrollment and then we both had our appointments with our advisors at 9:00am, so we did that and then came back to the room. Then at 11:00 we had to go to this freshman survey, and that was super boring but oh well. Then I ate lunch with Emily a girl on my floor and then Lindsay and I hung out in our room for awhile. Then she and Ryan(her boyfriend) went to Knoxville to the Super Walmart and while they were gone I took a nap.. it was wonderful. Lindsay surprised me by coming back with a futon.. so then we spent the rest of the afternoon putting it together and re-arranging our room furniture.. which took a lot of muscle! Then we went to cuifs (central university of iowa food service- or the dining center) for dinner together as a floor and then Lindsay and I have been hanging out in our room and talking a lot and we walked around the dorm and tried to make friends, but not very many people had their doors open- oh well. There is a dance tonite by the pond, it's a luau actually.. i'm not sure if i'm going to head down or not... class at 8:00am tomorrow will come very early...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home