Thursday, August 25, 2005

Homework galore...

Ok, so you'd think that after only one (or 2) classes my homework load at college wouldn't be that huge.. but it's starting to get bigger and bigger... i think part of the reason is because i have 3 teachers for my French class and they all think that they have to give us a bunch of homework... and so yeah, i spent most of my day either in class or doing my homework, but then Lindsay and I went for a short walk and then we went to IX (nine) the InterVarsity event every Wed. night at the wonderful time of 9pm. It was really cool.. a bunch of the girls on our floor went together and then we hung out a little bit afterward, but not too late. Then Lindsay and I came back and read for a little bit and then went to bed.. what can i say i'm boring!
So, then this morning (thursday) Lindsay had class at 9:30, so I got up with her and then a couple girls and I went to Kuyper(the fitness center) and worked out, so that made me feel better. Then all of the freshman had to go to the Opening Convocation at 11:00am, that was pretty boring, and then Brie, Lindsay and I ate lunch and now we're headed off to Intersections... yeah for us! I hope these posts aren't getting too boring.. my life isn't that exciting, so i'll try to come up with interesting things to say

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilz said...

Britt! i've been thinking about you all week! glad to see you have a blog! Hope all is going well for you! can't wait to talk to you to see how it's really going!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home