Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's raining, It's pouring and I'm stuck in the library

ok, well not exactly now, but this afternoon i had class in the library and then i was going to go to Kuyper and work out. However, the rain ruined my plans. I went to leave and it was dark at 2:30 in the afternoon, like super dark. So, I went back up to the library and worked on my homework for awhile until it stopped raining so heavily and the wind died down. But I still got soaked on the way back to my dorm and my workout consisted of running up and down steps in my dorm and walking on the ancient treadmill that is in the basement lounge... interesting day.
i'm sorry my days aren't that exciting i will try to be more interesting in the future.. oh tomorrow i'm going to the Jeremy Camp, Tree 63 and Bethany Dillon concert in Des Moines! yeah me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilz said...

Lucky! that should be such a good concert! have fun!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home