Saturday, September 10, 2005

Concert

Ok, so last night I actually did something exciting. I went to a concert in Des Moines- it was at First Federated Church and the awesome artists were Bethany Dillon, the Afters, and Jeremy Camp (tree 63 was not there) so that was pretty awesome. i was going to take my camera, but didn't so there isn't a cool picture to post... sorry... a bunch of people from Central went, so I got to connect a few more names and faces, but was still pretty lost! But hey that's ok! Also I saw a couple people from Cedar Falls there, including a girl that was one of my campers for Camp Invention- really bizarre! But it was a great concert, even though we were towards the back- but God was really there. Jeremy Camp's testimony was incredible and the song lyrics were so powerful! Yea God!
Have a great Saturday and Go Hawks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home