Spoiled rotten
So yesterday I was walking to my 3:30 class and there were these white specks in the air, but only a very few, but by the time I got to my class I was convinced that it was snow.. but why would it snow when it's like 40 degrees??
But as class continued, my prof kept asking if we had any comments (regarding the texts we were analyzing) but I just wanted to scream.. "il neige" (it's snowing)! But I did refrain because I am a good student. =)
So then it snowed enough to cover the grass maybe 2 inches at the most and this morning.. it's still here.. what am I going to do.. my shoes may never survive the 10min walk to class in the snow... (do you hear my sarcasm?).
Anyway, you'd think I've never seen snow before. Oh, how quickly I become spoiled with Colorado weather! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home