Tuesday!
There is still snow on the ground which isn't very much fun because they don't plow as much here, but the good news is it will melt tomorrow or Thursday since it is supposed to be in the 40's/50's. But the good news now is that the mountains are beautiful! I will try to take a photo tomorrow, but I never seem to have my camera when there is a good photo opportunity!
Tonight, I made vegetable soup for dinner.. and also coleslaw (because I needed to use some cabbage up). But the best news of my day is that I went to a market in town and bought: a cabbage, 3 apples, a bag of carrots, a bunch of green onions, a 1/4lb of ham, some almonds, a cucumber and two onions all for $8.50!! I was so excited!
Well.. now it is time for my homework! =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home