Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Random Thoughts


Well folks sorry it's been awhile since i last posted... to keep you interested and reading i decided to post a picture of my beloved RA.. her name is Mindy (not to be confused with her twin sister Mandy) and she is so cool! she's a sophomore here at Central and is a native of Pella so she knows all the cool places to go and people to meet! I live on an awesome floor!

to update you- not a whole lot of interesting things have happened... maybe just a few...i met my "adoptive family" through the church I've been going to(federated fellowship church) they seem really neat and susan works here at Central in the cafe, so i get to see her whenever I go in there (usually tues and thurs morning for breakfast) and they have two kids who i have yet to meet because they were at youth group... this coming Sunday I'm going to have lunch with them and then go to Kelsey's soccer game-- also last night I had my first "freshman discpleship group" it was pretty cool.. there are 6 of us total including our leader and it seems like it is going to be a good study we're going to read "the sacred romance" by an author i can't remember.. and i met with my "me too" group- which is a thing through campus ministries- a bunch of upper classman hang out and eat with freshmen.. except i think i'm the only freshman in my group... so that could be interesting.. we're going to meet on sunday nights for dinner and then some occasional worship times so i'm excited...
i've been working on tons of homework and now i need to go work on my Intersections paper about my special memory place in nature.. (yuck)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home