Random Walmart runs
I think college students everywhere are defined by their random trips to Walmart for entertainment... and i confess last night that is exactly what i did (with a couple of other girls from my floor) it was pretty fun, and then we stayed up and talked for quite a while... but anyway back to walmart- can you believe it is considered entertainment to go to a store, not just any store but walmart, folks... but it was quite fun.... I got the latest Jeremy Camp CD because at the concert I really liked the music and decided I wanted it and it was less than $10 at Walmart... who can pass that up?? and i got some other necessities... but enough about me, i want to know what all you people who read this blog (are there any of you???) are up to... keep me posted about your lives where-ever they may lead-
oh, for those of you who care my foot is even more purple now than it was before and it is kind of sore, but i have my two toes taped together and have been icing my foot... hopefully it will get better soon!!!

1 Comments:
We stil parouse your blog every once in a while. We would like to see an updated purple foot. We like to go on random trips to Walmart as well, does that make us as cool as a college student?
Post a Comment
<< Home